Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happppppy 27th Birthday to MEEEEEEEEEEE!


Okay. I've decided that 27 is the limit, it's as far as this girl goes. Nothing against 28, 37, 62, etc., but I think I can do without. I'm just going to oscillate back and forth between 25-27 for as long as it's believable, and maybe longer depending on how bold I get. :)
Luckily, I have a fabulous new crew of friends who helped me through the mildly traumatic event. It also helped that I book-ended my birthday with weekends in Sevilla and Paris! Check out my picasa web albums here and here to see pictures from the festivities. On my actual birthday, I was sick, so we stayed in and ordered pizza, but we made up for it a few nights later by going out on the town for some delicious thai food! :) All in all, it was a fabulous birthday. And I bought myself new boots! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment