Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome Friends and Family!


Well, it has been a little over two weeks, and you may be asking, "Why have I not seen any pictures from Laura's adventures in England?" or perhaps something along the lines of, "Just who does she think she is? I haven't heard ONE story about any of the ridiculous situations Laura is surely getting into over there!" Rest assured, you will have to wait no longer. I've decided to keep a travel blog to keep you all updated and amused at all of the trouble I am getting into across the pond.

I hope you enjoy this site! Make sure to check it often because I plan on plenty of traveling, mischief-making, and general tomfoolery while I finish this last semester of law school. After all, I've earned a bit of fun at this point!

Love,
Laura Bionix

No comments:

Post a Comment